Everyone needs friends…even libraries!
Friends are library supporters and volunteers dedicated to:
- Enhancing the resources and services of the library.
- Raising funds to buy books and materials not covered by the budget.
- Speaking out in support of local, state and national libraries.
What do friends do for our community?
The Friends of the New Milford Public Library actively promotes and supports the library with:
- Book Sales
- Special fundraising events
- Membership meetings of interest to library supporters
- Guest author appearances to build interest in books and reading
- Public cultural enrichment programs
- Donation of piano, computers, video games, children’s room mural made possible by the Friends of NMPL and generous donations from the Harmatz Family in honor of their parents Dan and Selma.
The Friends meet on the second Tuesday of the month at 1pm at the New Milford Public Library. There are no meetings in July and August.
For more information and to join please contact Mary Mullins at: email@example.com