Beginning Monday, June 22, the New Milford Public Library will be offering Contactless Curbside Pickup of materials for all New Milford library cardholders.
Please note this is a limited service and only in-person access to materials are available. Currently only New Milford library cardholders are eligible to pick up materials from the New Milford Public Library.
To get started:
1. Place a Hold : Reserve up to (10) items for Contactless Curbside Pickup at the library online through the BCCLS catalog, or by calling 201 262-1221
2. Notification : We will call you to schedule a Pickup Time.
3. Park and Call : At your Pickup Time go to the Dahlia Avenue Entrance, Dan Harmatz Way. Call the library, 201 262-1221, to let staff know you have arrived. Stay in your car or at a safe distance.
4. Collect Items : Staff will place your items on the Pickup Table. Please wait in your vehicle or a safe distance while a staff member places your items on the Pickup Table and return inside the building. Pick up your items and enjoy!
5. Return : When you are done you can return your New Milford items in the Book Drop.
Please wear a mask when picking up your items and remain 6 feet from any other people outside of the library.